Upcoming Blog Party!

>> Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Anniversary

Well It's almost here! Live Ever After's (LEA) 2nd Anniversary Shing Dig. Last year was a blast with 17 posts! It was a lot of hard work and lots of Fun. Hopefully I will have many more viewers this year. I am keeping what works, like music and prizes. There will be a few new surprises and.....The Big Reveal.

So make plans in your schedule to stop by This Site, next week Friday, October 28, 2011 from 10am to midnight. Get ready for this tons off fun at my second annual virtual party, conveniently brought to you in the luxury of your home and/or work .


4 comments:

LatteJunkie October 20, 2011 at 2:47 AM  

Oh exciting! Which time zone are you in? I hope I make it some of the party :)

That's the weekend of my first blogoversary... Still no idea what to do for mine.

See you next week.

Cami October 20, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

Remind me...please? Haha. :) I hope I remember!!

I'm so excited for this...never been a part of one - would love to be a part of yours!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

ms.composure October 23, 2011 at 5:36 PM  

aw congrtaz!! i will def try to stop back by!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Sophie October 27, 2011 at 10:28 PM  

Ooh it does sound exciting! It's Friday and I'm stopping by, but you must be in the US as the party hasn't started yet! Happy blogaversary!