>> Friday, October 28, 2011

ELLEN!!! Ellen is the first to win our prize today! Thanks for following. Last year I was encouraged by the people who became friends to the site. One person logged in at 11:59 pm and received the last gift of the day. One new member, received her gift and forgot it was coming. She later emailed me from the mid west saying it came just in time. So You really can win a prize for signing up before the cut off time.

Just scroll to the bottom of page and click on Blue button under "Friends". Then comment or email me so that I know you joined: liveeverafter@gmail.com

Thanks and lets return to the music.........

2 comments:

The Adviser October 31, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

It's Monday and I recieved your email and preparing for sending out gift. Thanks for the encouragement with being our first follower for the evening.

Ellen October 31, 2011 at 4:36 PM  

How exciting! What did I win? ~ Ellen