Thank you for a Wonderful Evening.

>> Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thank you all for coming to my party. Your comments meant a great deal to me. I had lots of fun posting with everyone's different interests in mind. Please feel free to grab the Party Favors at the end of the night.

All together there are three pages (About 30 posts) of treats such as a Personality Tests, Cooking tips, a Fashion Show and more. Just click on "Older Posts" on the bottom of page.

Lastly #50. Where are you? If you follow this site to become the 50th follower, you can still win the final prize. Click the Follow Button and send me an email to liveeverafter@gmail.com

Thanks again for your support and your visit to this site. It was lots of fun.
All the Best!
Live Ever After (Happily)

4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ October 29, 2011 at 5:37 PM  

It looks like a lot of fun on your blog! I'm your newest follower! Hugs! ♥

Ber. November 2, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

Thanks for inviting me dear :) Unfortunately I don't live in the States :( but if I ever go there, I'll make sure to contact you!
Take care dear!

ms.composure November 6, 2011 at 5:52 PM  

yes def loved it!!
hope im the 50th person!!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

The Adviser November 8, 2011 at 9:02 PM  

Thank you all for visiting I will be repaying the favor!