>> Thursday, October 28, 2010

We have reached the end of our Anniversary Celebration! Thank you so much for visiting. I really enjoyed hosting and creating a festive experience, I hope for everyone. I think I will have posted 17 posts in one day when this is over. Is 17 in one day a record? I don't know, but I did have fun. Thanks for all your earlier comments and for my new followers. I really appreciate your support on the launch of Live Ever After's second year of incredible posts. Thanks to my husbands secret, guest post of kind words and to my children for interruptions of paint accidentally falling on the light carpet, yells of he hit me, mommy save me, I don't want food for dinner just make me pancakes at 7 pm tonight, etc. I love them. They totally are the life source of this blog.

*Update: Melissa Rheinlander is # 27. Thanks Melissa. Don't forget to email me your address at **** (time has lapsed) for your free gift.

Good night everyone and I saved the best music video for last. It reminds me of the feelings most women have about themselves and being in love with their significant other. All the best to you, your family and your blogs. Keep bloggin'.

I leave you with Beyonce......

0 comments: