>> Thursday, October 28, 2010

My favorite blogs are listed to the right labeled. "Highlighted Blogs". These are my absolute favorite blogs. I just noticed I did not include the new Lady Jennie as she has become my favorite over the last 6 months. She won a new blog design and was once called Miss Welcome.


Our Trip to Ethiopia is my other favorite blog which encourages philanthropic giving. I love any site that encourages people to help needy persons. Especially children.

My third favorite site is a blog but a photography blog. It is a collection of pictures taken in NYC. I am close friends with the photographer. We used to be neighbors and our children love each other. This is one of her photos of a dancer, taken in the streets of New York.

Lastly, this blog is useful as it is a tutorial. I learned how to make my own button for my blog. Check out Oikology 101. Go grab her button and take some tutorials. She makes it soooo simple.

2 comments:

Unknown November 16, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

Thank you so much for highlighting my blog!

You know what (since you're my real life friend) - in blogger, you can go to dashboard, "layout" (I think) and then "link" and give each of the blogs a title so that the web address doesn't show. It's a cleaner look

The Adviser November 23, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

Thanks Lady Jennie