>> Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Keeping Promises.

Well I have to make good on my promise to four people, which demands honesty and opportunity to make a wrong right. I am sharing this in hopes that they will be gracious and that maybe it will motive someone else to do the same.

So here it goes. As I was writing my three year get ready anniversary post, I remembered that last year's winners did not receive their gifts I promised to send via postal mail. I would have been a hypocrite to continue this anniversary blog party and not speak with them.

So I contacted the blogger via email to explain that upon moving to this state, I would have a job at the time to fund the prizes. A year later I received work. Now in NY it is never difficult to find work and did not realize it would be a lot more complicated, once I moved here. I could only hope that my fellow bloggers would be graceful and understanding.

So everyone replied to my email except one blogger. I can't tell you how relieved I was just for the communication as I meant no harm. One blogger stated, log on to my blog more often and basically we're even. Then I got to thinking, just point everyone to these blogger's blog sites as well as making good on my promise.

So here are the blogs that I would love for you to check out:
http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com
http://www.lattejunkie.com 
http://aladyinfrance.com


Well, that was as hard as I thought it would be.

  Best,
  The Advisor

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ October 30, 2012 at 5:27 PM  

It's all about friendship. I cherish getting to know you more than anything else. A gift of friendship is the best gift ever, don't you think? Sweet hugs!

LatteJunkie October 30, 2012 at 6:29 PM  

Life has a habit of interrupting the best laid plans. In my life intentions are often as important as deeds. Don't stress and happy 3rd Anniversary xx

The Adviser October 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM  

How gracious! Thank you for your expressions of kindness. I'm still making good on my promise. Thanks for your friendship.