The Love Dare

>> Friday, February 05, 2010

As promised I did purchase the Love Dare. If you remember I went to a Secret Santa party called a Naughty or Nice Party. One of the books recommended at this gathering of married women is The Love Dare. This is my next project to present to you as a great tool for insights and motivation to improve any marriage. As I have just started reading the book, I will be sharing as I go along. I will not give away too much information in the book but will give you samples so that you may be interested in buying it for yourself.

"It is a trait we hate in other people but justify in ourselves (Selfishness)".
"The bottom line is that you either make decisions out of love for others or love for yourself."
"Love is never satisfied except in the welfare of others. You can't be acting out of real love and selfishness at the same time."
"It's hard to care for something you are not invested in."
"Love requires thoughtfulness on both sides."
"Great marriages come from great thinking."

0 comments: