The Love Dare III

>> Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am very happy that I have read this book. So that when I recommend it to someone, I can say I truly lived it and made it out alive. The task I spoke to you about last time did not happen. I will really have to search within to see why I did not follow through. I went on to the next chapter as the dares are pretty flexible in execution. I guess things are going so well I don't want to hit any bumps. I am realizing as I am writing that "it's all in the presentation " sooooo with that I will make a second attempt. I will let you know the update. Here are some new quotes from the book.

"If you don't diffuse your anger by learning to love others, you may eventually begin plotting against them."
"You can tell a lot about the state of a couple's relationship from the way they greet each other."
"The truth is this: love is not determined by the one being loved but rather by the one choosing to love."
"When you mistreat your mate, you are also mistreating yourself."
"It's time for you to realize that your spouse is as much a part of you as your hand, your eyes, or your heart."

0 comments: