Well wishes for the holidays.

>> Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I hope you all have a great holiday filled with love, good health, financial wealth and answered wishes.

We downsized from a three bedroom to a two bedroom apartment to save money. I'm glad we kept the two baths, especially with three "men" in the house. I was in the holiday spirit and decorated the outside of our door. I think I may have over done it, my poor neighbors.



I also decorated our tree with the same decor that has lasted three years now. It makes our new apartment look so warm and beautiful.

Don't worry about the presents. We are in the middle of translating the funds in fun gifts for the kids. Unfortunately, my older son lost his DSI in the movie theater. Of course we will have to replace it. He cried for a long time. I was going to stop him but realized it's the same feeling when we grown ups loose our phone. It was heart wrenching to watch and I could only imagine what he felt, so I let him get it all out.

My husband and I will have to wrap a card that says "Coupon for a DSI redeemable in January 2012". We can't afford it this Christmas but we can when the sales are on. Thank God he is an understanding kid.

I'll have my last blog for the year next week. It will be about the events of 2011, highlights on LEA and behind the scenes of LEA. You won't want to miss that. Until then, "Have a Wonderful Holiday Season!

1 comments:

Unknown December 21, 2011 at 10:48 AM  

Happy holidays my friends!!

Love from us.