"Just Start" by Petrina Yemane

>> Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Well, we have reached the end of the blog party. I had much fun posting videos throughout the day and sharing my thoughts and heart (See post on "Back Together Part I"). As we approach 2016 I pray for all of you individually, for your families and peace throughout the world. We need to enjoy life and begin our dreams, if still we have not. Getting started is the key. I have many projects. This blog is but one. Before you know it your progress pays off; whether it is saving money, a side job that is your talent, or physical improvement. Just start, this is the secret. Starting is equivalent to planting seeds. Plants grow slow but you will see the fruit with careful attention, dedication and care.



With great love, appreciation and much respect,
Petrina Yemane, Live Ever After

0 comments: