Marriage Proposals

>> Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Well, while looking at videos about great marriage proposals, I saw a few of both the good and the bad. I cheered for one prospective husband and then saddened for others. I decided to show you my two top pics. It was an emotional roller coaster watching all the brave men profess their love in front of many. On a talk show one gentleman was turned down by his girlfriend of a few months. At a family dinner the boyfriend proposed in front of her family and she said no. Yet during a concert the performer received a yes after singing a song he created just for the moment. In another video one gentleman showed up at a shopping center as a Night in Shining Armor with a chariot and four assistants to retrieve her. She also said yes. I have so much respect for men from watching these videos, as society encourages men to take the lead on requesting the woman's hand in marriage. It is no easy job and you have to be so sure she will say yes. Especially in public.



1 comments:

The Adviser August 30, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

Thanks for stopping by! I know, so sad. But it leaves the door open for his true love :)