Clarity After Anger

>> Wednesday, October 07, 2015

How refreshing to be on the other side of Anger. I am convinced there is a direct correlation  between angry emotions and distortions. When you carry around anger this is what you hear:

Truth: I cleaned the bathroom.
Distortion: Yet you have not taken out the garbage in weeks.

Truth: I'm going out. I'll be back.
Distortion: To meet your girlfriend who you just text to meet up with you.

Truth: It looks nice. It looks okay.
Distortions: You look fat and I'm embarrassed to be seen with you wearing it.

After recognizing anger as an evil which lives inside of you, after mind resolution, gutting anger out of your heart, mediating, praying, thinking positive, time passes; your hearing changes and you only hear the truth. 

Truth: I cleaned the bathroom.
Your Truth: I helped you as I know you do a lot around the house.

Truth: I'm going out. I'll be back.
Your Truth: I need alone time to rejuvenate. I'll be back (consistency as usual).

Truth: It looks nice. It looks okay.
Your Truth: It looks nice is the look I was going for. It looks okay. Not the look I was going for. Thanks for the input as you did not want to hurt my feelings. I'll change.

0 comments: