The Relationship Photographer

>> Monday, July 11, 2011

This post is my next in the series on bloggers who are my very good friends. I wanted to highlight their work as they are all diverse in the content of their focus as well as dynamic in their expertise. Today I am presenting Tonya who is dear friend and enjoys capturing intimate moments of children and couples. I like to call her "Le Photographer de Relations". She is really good at capturing those tender moments.

Tonya Ndip
Photographer

She has two other sites of interests for her Zazzle store, where you can purchase beautiful cards and other cool nick nacks. Her other site is as a free lanced photographer and you can view her site here. For all of Tonya's amazing work you can click here: Tonya's site.

Tonya is a very warm and caring person who by nature is fun loving, and enjoys life. She sees the world through a creativity that goes beyond most and you can see her gift of viewing the world through her photography lens. Thanks Tonya for your friendship. You are really an amazing person and true artist.
By Tonya Ndip

2 comments:

Tanya Ndip August 26, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

Thank you for the nice write up. I really appreciate it. This year has been filled with so many blessings. From finding out our daughter is expecting their second child, our new apartment that fits many at one time, new camera, new laptop, new iphone, new clients, my first public appearance at an event July 31 at Harlem Week as a photographer, my new freelance position working for a Chief psychologist at a city hospital and my dream job as a family photographer. I must mention and thank my husband for taking me away for our anniversary recently. I am enjoying hospital and home visits to meet newborns the most!

The Adviser September 2, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

You deserve it all and so much more. Your motivation is contagious. Can't wait to see all the fruit of your progress. I am very happy that you are enjoying life. You deserve it.